Incepted in February 2010 (in Berlin WaterVent (acronym of Water and Venture)) is enjoying a steadily increasing brand awareness. WaterVent was and is still the only international water technologies (and related nexus) focused forum:
- minimum 50% of presentations done are setup by water technology entrepreneurs and innovators looking for funding and/or clients (users, applications)!
- Nine forums in US, Europe and UAE with appr. 1,600 attendees
- Serious negotiations for appr. $ 130 Mio reported
- Attendees reported more than 800 serious leads acquainted (into clients, users, support)
- Appr. 8,700 enquiries to attend received
- Global Database of appr. 48,000 water tech companies, investors, services, clusters, experts created