Storage opportunities are crucial for managing sustainable electricity surpluses cost efficiently. Get to know Power to gas: a new revolutionary storage solution. Learn all you need to know on feasibility during the seminar Power-to-Gas!
Why do you need it, where is it happening and how can you make it work efficiently?
- Latest experiences of pilot projects/start-ups: E-ON, Groningen Seaports, IRENE-40 and HyUnder;
- Technical and financial feasibility: outlooks for better efficiency and commercialization;
- Position of power to gas compared to other energy storage developments;
- Impact studies of hydrogen on transmission, distribution and conversion.
With key power-on-gas expert
- Jörg Gigler - Chairman of the Power2Gas steering Group, Dutch Gas Innovation Team. Read the interview here
- Robert Judd - Secretary General, European Gas Research Group (GERG)
- Clemens Hoffmann - Fraunhofer-Institut für Windenergie und Energiesystemtechnik (IWES)
Who should attend this seminar?
- Innovation and strategy managers
- Asset managers
- R&D managers
- Business Development managers
- Technical engineers
- Market/Infrastructure Development
- Market Design
- Gas Strategy
Would you like to create maximum exposure for your business at this event?
Please contact Sponsorship Manager Ruud Viscaal to hear more about the possibilities: +31 (0)20 580 54 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions regarding the conference or registration?
Please contact our account manager: Stephan Rienstra +31 (0)20 580 54 95 or email email@example.com.