Lundi 28 octobre EBTC et Cleantuesday vous accueilent à partir de 11H30 (Paris) et 16h( Calcutta) pour un evenement en live streaming Paris-Calcutta
- la startup française Sunna Design
- la société francaise Soitec
- la startup française Aqylon
- la startup indienne UWT
- l'organisation indienne FREED
An EBTC-Cleantuesday livestream event held simultaneously in Paris (France) & Kolkata (India)
Time: 4.00 pm IST (Kolkata) & 11.30 am CET (Paris)
EBTC in association with Cleantuesday (a French based association of European cleantech companies) are pleased to invite you to attend the 'European Cleantech for India - Indian Cleantech for Europe' - a simultaneous live event held both at Paris and Kolkata through live video streaming on 28th October 2013.
This unique live event offers a platform for interested Indian companies proposing Cleantech solutions/products for the European market, as well as European Cleantech companies offering collaborative opportunities for India.
Benefits of participating:
- View mutual pitches from the EU and India for clean technologies and ideas.
- Hear from investors / PE / buyers interested in technologies, ideas and companies.
- Express an interest in collaborations, technology transfer, and exchange live.
- Indian Cleantech companies will have access to Cleantuesday's network of more than 15000 Cleantech professionals in the world
(and about 8000 in France).
- 100+ attendees in Paris and Kolkata and an unlimited Global audience.
- french startup Sunna Design
- french company Soitec
- french startup Aqylon
- indian startup UWT
- indian organisation FREED
A l'heure ou l'industrie Agro-Alimentaire, première industrie en France, souffre terriblement sous les coûts de l'energie, Cleantuesday se tourne vers le marché en pleine expansion des solutions Cleantech pour l'industrie Agro-Alimentaire.
- la startup irlandaise Crowley Carbon
- la société francaise Okavango Energy
- la startup française Cooltech
- la startup française Agronergy
- la startup francaise Base
Mardi 8 octobre 2013 de 18h30 à 21h à Agroparistech 16 Rue Claude Bernard 75005 Paris France
At a time when the Agri-Food industry, leading industry in France, suffered of the costs of energy, Cleantuesday turns to the booming market for Cleantech solutions for the Agri-Food industry.
- Irish startup Crowley Carbon
- French startup Okavongo Energy
- French Startup Cooltech
- French startup Agronergy
- French startup Base
Tuesday October 8 2013 from 6.30 pm to 9pm at Agroparistech 16 Rue Claude Bernard 75005 Paris France
Registration is open
Now in its 9th year, the Global Cleantech Meetup will be held this upcoming November 12 – 14 at the Boston Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center. Join us!
The Meetup brings together innovators and adopters from around the world with the core focus to form relationships designed to finance, grow, and demonstrate clean energy and water technologies. During this three-day event, pre-vetted clean energy and water technology startup companies pitch innovations and connect with both investors and customers, while established companies and institutions source technologies that address their pressing energy, waste, and water challenges. Last year saw 500 people in attendance from 12 countries, conducting over 400 one-on-one private meetings pre-scheduled through state-of-the-art software. The Meetup has generated over $250 million in new venture capital, angel and grant investments for clean energy companies.
The Global Cleantech Meetup: Boston, November 12th – 14th at World Trade Center
The 9th Annual Global Cleantech Meetup 2013 hosted by the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC), continues accepting applications to present. The Meetup is all about creating new business connections between potential partners in the Clean Energy and Water domain.
The essence of the Meetup is brief presentations by Startup Companies, Global Corporations (Strategic Partners) and sophisticated Energy Adopters. Each will deliver a 10-minutes presentation about “who we are / what we do” and then “what type of partnership are we looking for”. In parallel, private 1:1 meetings can be pre-scheduled using our state of the art software.
This year, we will be hearing from 70+ emerging clean energy companies, 20+ global corporations (“Strategic Partners”), and many adopters of clean energy technologies. In addition, the Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Deval Patrick will deliver one of our keynote addresses.
Strategic Partners that have already confirmed their presentation and participation are BASF, Dow Ventures, Draper Labs, EnerNOC, GE Ventures, Osram-Sylvania, Saint-Gobain, Schlumberger, Shell Tech Ventures and others. See our web site pages of Who’s Coming and the Agenda which are being updated on a regular basis when we get more confirmations of presenting companies.
Last year we had almost 500 people in attendance from 12 countries, conducting over 400 one-on-one private meetings pre-scheduled through state-of-the-art software. In years past, this event has generated over $250 million in new venture capital, angel and grant investments for participating startups.
Call for action: we would like to see France represented by presenting companies such as:
- Startups companies in Clean Energy and Water
- Strategic Partners: Fortune 1000 companies seeking technology or business partnerships
- Major Energy / Water Users: a major user of energy and water (hospital, hotel, university, municipality, port, transportation fleet, etc.), interested in advanced energy and water solutions
- Small-Medium Businesses with Energy and Water solutions, interested in expanding to the US.
- Investors: while investors do not present, we welcome any type of Clean Energy / Water investor to attend the Meetup and schedule 1:1 meetings.
Interested presenters can either apply directly on the web site or contact me.
Looking forward to seeing presenters from France in Boston!