European Cleantech for India - Indian Cleantech fo
Date : 2013-10-28
Lundi 28 octobre EBTC et Cleantuesday vous accueilent à partir de 11H30 (Paris) et 16h( Calcutta) pour un evenement en live streaming Paris-Calcutta
- la startup française Sunna Design
- la société francaise Soitec
- la startup française Aqylon
- la startup indienne UWT
- l'organisation indienne FREED
Inscriptions ouvertes et obligatoires (les invitations feront l'bjet d'une confirmation)
Événement depuis Paris a 11:30 (Paris time)
Événement a Kolkota
A partir de 11H30 a Paris chez France Cleantech, 2 rue Chauveau Lagarde, 75008 Paris
An EBTC-Cleantuesday livestream event held simultaneously in Paris (France) & Kolkata (India)
Time: 4.00 pm IST (Kolkata) & 11.30 am CET (Paris)
EBTC in association with Cleantuesday (a French based association of European cleantech companies) are pleased to invite you to attend the 'European Cleantech for India - Indian Cleantech for Europe' - a simultaneous live event held both at Paris and Kolkata through live video streaming on 28th October 2013.
This unique live event offers a platform for interested Indian companies proposing Cleantech solutions/products for the European market, as well as European Cleantech companies offering collaborative opportunities for India.
Benefits of participating:
- View mutual pitches from the EU and India for clean technologies and ideas.
- Hear from investors / PE / buyers interested in technologies, ideas and companies.
- Express an interest in collaborations, technology transfer, and exchange live.
- Indian Cleantech companies will have access to Cleantuesday's network of more than 15000 Cleantech professionals in the world
(and about 8000 in France).
- 100+ attendees in Paris and Kolkata and an unlimited Global audience.
- french startup Sunna Design
- french company Soitec
- french startup Aqylon
- indian startup UWT
- indian organisation FREED